2 days ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
We're Back!
We are back from our trip to New York & Russia. It has taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things around here. Many thanks to my mom who came and helped with the kids while we were gone. Also to Ryan's parents for providing us with this great opportunity. I have to get all my pictures and video on the computer still. I plan on putting things from our trip up, but in the mean time, Ryan's mom has done a fantastic job of blogging our trip. If you are interested in seeing some of the things we did and saw, go to their blog http://irelandsmission.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First, I love your fall background...I might have to steal it. What a great experience you had to go to New York & Russia. Please post some pics soon. We've been to New York a couple times and just love it...just to tour...not live. Way too busy for me! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment