Tani...I really need to learn digital scrapbooking! It would make my life so much easier...especially with the "yearbooks" I do for grandparents and my kids! Awesome pictures though!!!
How did you do it? Where do you go to get your stuff?? I've been looking into it . . . but haven't found anything that cute. Julie Lamb does it, too . . . and has some way cute stuff on her blog! Looks like fun . . . I want to go to New York . . . well, I'll be honest . . . I want to go ANYWHERE but school. (I'm ditching today)!!!
3 comments:
Tani...I really need to learn digital scrapbooking! It would make my life so much easier...especially with the "yearbooks" I do for grandparents and my kids! Awesome pictures though!!!
How did you do it? Where do you go to get your stuff?? I've been looking into it . . . but haven't found anything that cute. Julie Lamb does it, too . . . and has some way cute stuff on her blog! Looks like fun . . . I want to go to New York . . . well, I'll be honest . . . I want to go ANYWHERE but school. (I'm ditching today)!!!
Post a Comment