3 days ago
Saturday, October 25, 2008
New York & Russia Trip
Here are several scrapbook pages that I have done from our trip to New York and Russia. This project has kept me busy for awhile, but now I am finished! If you click on the page it will enlarge if you are interested in the fine print! We had a great time on our vacation and learned a lot about Russia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, Tani!!! That looks like alot of work! You did an awesome job! It looks like you guys had an amazing time!!! Its good to see you guys... :)
What are you and Heather doing up so late! Your worse than a teenager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tani, these photo album pages are great and bring back happy memories. I'm glad you put them on your blog so we could enjoy them, too. It is fun remembering the good times we had with you during your visit to Russia.
Are these digital scrapbook pages?? They look awesome, you are my hero!! Please teach me how!!
How neat! These pages look amazing!
Post a Comment