2 days ago
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Tani learned something new about herself!
Last weekend the kids had their fall break. We went to the Sherwood Hills Resort for the weekend. While we were there we took the kids bowling. Now, I have NEVER been a good bowler. In fact, I really stink at bowling. My all time high score has been a 69. Well, we started bowling and of course I think my ball went in the gutter more than anywhere else. So, I decided to roll the ball between my legs. That didn't work either. I decided that I would try bowling right handed, thinking that I couldn't do any worse that I already was doing! Thinking that my ball was headed straight for the gutter, I sent it down the alley. I knocked down 8 pins! Thinking this must be a fluke, I tried it again next turn. Same thing happened over & over! Who knew! I am a right handed bowler! Now, I am still not that great, but better than left handed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so strange!! I guess it is a good thing for you to know.
As the Centennial High School Bowling Coach, I could definitely be of help:)
Post a Comment