Thanks for making me think Bonnie!
8 shows to love
1. 24
2. Prison Break
3. Biggest Loser
4. Forensic Files
5. Those are my favorites...sometimes I will catch....
6. Oprah
7. Regis & Kelly
8. Dr. Phil
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Wendy's
3. Village Pizza (in Eagle Mountain)
4. This is hard.....I don't eat out much
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to church
2. Went to choir practice
3. fixed lunch
4. did dishes
5. had FHE
6. fixed dinner
7. read the news
8. went to bed
Bonnie your life isn't so boring after all! Look at mine!
8 Things I like about this Season
1. It's not hot
2. There are no ugly weeds in my yard because the snow covers them up.
3. don't have to mow the lawn
Ok.....three is about all I've got
8 Things on my wish list
1. Personal Trainer to come to me every day
2. Personal Chef
3. Maid
4. To be able to eat normal again!
5. Finish my basement
6. house repairs done
7. sleep
8. Health
8 peoples list's I want to see
1. Tanya
2. Heather
3. Nicole
4. Barb
5. Lisa
6. Geneve
7. Julee
8. Julie
3 days ago
3 comments:
I can confirm that you don't go out to eat very often. I remember a time when you didn't know the difference between a Sizzler and Outback. I thought I was gonna DIE laughing :)
have a great day!
I still don't!
Tani, congratulations on having a missionary son! That is so exciting. Marla mentioned it in an e-mail, then Rachel said she'd seen it on Kyle's facebook. Our prayers and good wishes will go with him.
Post a Comment