Ryan and I were able to attend a tour of the Draper Temple this afternoon. It was really nice. We were in a tour group of about 10 people as we were guided through the temple. It is of course really beautiful. President Eyring was there in the temple and we also saw him later at the church afterward. We were then provided with a light dinner and a small gift of a Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD. It was a really neat afternoon.
Tomorrow we will be attending a session at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple as Kyle goes through for the first time. Kyle has several friends that are preparing to leave on missions as well. It seems he will have lots of opportunity to attend the temple before he leaves on his mission.
4 comments:
I'm so excited for the very special experience that you'll have with Kyle at the temple. It'll be a day never to forget for sure, especially for Kyle!
How did you get to tour the temple so early? Did you get tickets to a VIP tour or something. I could swear that when I was signing up, that the first day of tours started Jan. 14. Am I just confused, or are you guys SPECIAL?
I'm not special, just Ryan! Media & Elected Officials tour that day.
How neat! We hope to attend the Open House soon. I'm sure you and Kyle will have an amazing time going through the temple.
Post a Comment