Since my blog also doubles as the monthly Ireland newsletter, I guess I will write a little about what's been going on with us. On January 10th, we were able to attend the temple as Kyle went through for the first time. We had quite a few friends and family in attendance also. We appreciate everyone's support for Kyle. A few days before that we met at Ryan's sister Beth's house with some of our family. We were able to visit and say goodbye to our niece Brittney as she entered the MTC for her mission to Houston, Texas. We have been busy attending mission "farewells" for the past couple of weeks. Our good friends Kyle & Kevin Whimpey went into the MTC last week. The week before was Curtis Routson. Kyle has lots of friends going into the MTC lately. Two of his good friends will enter the MTC the same day as Kyle. Since his MTC date is fast approaching we have been doing all the fun missionary shopping. I think we are about done and just ready to fine tune a few things. Before he leaves we are taking the family on a cruise to Mexico to spend some time together.
This past weekend we were able to travel with Beth and Todd to St. George. We didn't take any kids with us and enjoyed visiting on the way there. We were able to attend Ryan's cousin Ronald's funeral. He passed away with complications of a lung disease he has fought with for several years. It was a really touching funeral. We were able to see Ryan's cousins, aunts and uncles that we hadn't seen for a long time.
I guess that's about all for now.......we look forward to seeing many friends and family that are coming to hear Kyle speak in church on February 15th. Anyone reading our blog is welcome to attend! We would love to see you! Our meeting begins at 11 am at the LDS church in Cedar Fort, Utah on Hwy 73.
2 days ago
2 comments:
Ohh I am glad I read this! I thought it would be the our old bldg!!! Oppps! So it is in Cedar Fort? I guess you can't miss it there, right, unless it has really changed. :) We are coming!
For some odd reason we have to attend church in the Cedar Fort Bldg.....quite crowded! You can't miss it, keep following HWY 73 into Cedar Fort and you will see it!
Post a Comment