Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Activities

Since this is my journal of sorts, I thought I'd write about a couple of activities we have done this past week. (Sorry - no pictures). I don't know what got into me, but one morning when I was headed to my trainer in Provo, I decided to make a day of it and take the kids to Seven Peaks water park. I quickly woke them up and made them hurry and get ready. Even though they would rather have slept in, they were happy about the outing. We tried to invite a few people with the kids, but only one could come. Carson's friend PJ is in town and was able to come with us. We spent the day there - and yes I got in the pool too! When that was over we headed back to Eagle Mountain to meet Ryan for the groundbreaking of the new skate park over in our subdivision.

Brady and Carson have been working on merit badges this summer. Carson has one left to complete. He went in to get his Eagle Project approved on Thursday, but they didn't approve it. So.......back to the drawing board. Tonight was a court of honor and Brady planned and conducted the meeting to pass off on his communications merit badge.

I made Ryan stay home from church today and rest. He has been sick for almost 2 weeks now. I am tired of not sleeping because he is not sleeping. After I came home from church today, he decided he'd had enough and I took him to the instacare in Orem. He saw the doctor, got loaded up on antibiotics for a nasty sinus infection and we headed to the pharmacy. They told him it would be a few days before he'd feel better. If I can get him to stay down maybe he will recover soon. He is very stubborn when it comes to missing work,etc. I told him he is grounded. :)

3 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

You seem to have been having fun! I wish we could have been there to join in. We're planning to be there for Christmas/New Years, so we will have to get together then.

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

A skate park out there in Eagle Mountain. I wish that was there when we were. We miss you guys! Lets get together for dinner soon.

Kellie Glade said...

What a cute family blog! Just email me @ wishinuponastar13@yahoo.com so that I can send you an email "invite" to view my family blog...I've made it private. Take care! ~Kellie Glade~