One of my former young women, Angela Routson. We had an Eagle Mountain bridal shower for her at my house. Isn't she beautiful?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It is so good to see Angela! I am so happy she is getting/got married. You will have to let me know the details. Who she married, when, etc. I guess that is what happens when you move from EM, you don't hear the awesome news! I am very happy for her! She was/is an incredible YW and such a role model to her peers. :)
1 comment:
It is so good to see Angela! I am so happy she is getting/got married. You will have to let me know the details. Who she married, when, etc. I guess that is what happens when you move from EM, you don't hear the awesome news! I am very happy for her! She was/is an incredible YW and such a role model to her peers. :)
Post a Comment