ok so this is my crazy story for the week. haha ok so don't freak out or anything cause we are all totally fine. But we were driving to a dinner appointment last wednesday night at like 6 and we went to turn into a driveway and elder smith hit the right signal instead of the left but then he switched it and then proceeded to turn left into the driveway and as we were turning a UPS truck was driving behind us thought we were pulling over and was trying to pass us on the right side and hit us and we flipped around and did a 180 into the person's front yard and it smashed the back end in and popped the tire right off the rim. We all had seat belts on and everything so it was all good. But Elder Smith's seatbelt was actually broken but it ended up working like it wasn't. Elder Smith and I got a little bit of whiplash but other than that nothing really. We totally got hit by a UPS truck at 55 miles an hour and are fine and the car didn't roll. It was most def a miracle haha
2 days ago
4 comments:
"Ha ha" - that's not something to laugh about! :) At least he can laugh about it now. I'm glad everything turned out okay!
I bet that was a scarey e-mail to get! I'm glad he is ok! :)
I can just imagine him telling the story! Glad everything's okay.
WOW! I bet that got your heart racing.
Post a Comment