Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Horseback Riding

On Saturday we went to Park City to a place called Red Pine Adventures. We had gift certificates for Carson's birthday (last year) to go horseback riding. Kyle isn't a big fan of horses so he declined in favor of a BYU football game on TV. We taped it and watched it later. Marisa's friend Romee came instead. We had a really fun time. Since I am allergic to horses I had to make certain preparations to ride. I brought along the inhaler, the allergy medicine, gloves, long pants, etc. I survived and enjoyed the day with the kids. We all had a good time and Brady asked if we could go again. Maybe next year!








3 comments:

Kellie Glade said...

I have only been horseback riding once...on my honeymoon and am not a big fan. The smell bothered me the most. Glad you all had a good time!

Tyler said...

Well, somebody has to say it...FYI, those are horses, not bikes. Why the bike helmets?

Tani Ireland said...

Well, can't you see we are horse jockeys now?