That is so exciting! Hope you have a great holiday season. Sorry, but we are needed in our church meetings on the 30th so we won't be able to attend Carson's homecoming. We wish you all the best!
How fun! Our elders flight was delayed almost 9 hours. I was hoping to run into you guys. We won't be able to make it to his homecoming. Clint's brothers is that same day. Good luck with everything! I'm glad Carson made it home safely!
3 comments:
That is so exciting! Hope you have a great holiday season. Sorry, but we are needed in our church meetings on the 30th so we won't be able to attend Carson's homecoming. We wish you all the best!
We enjoyed being at the airport to give Carson a hug and share this happy occasion with him and his family.
How fun! Our elders flight was delayed almost 9 hours. I was hoping to run into you guys. We won't be able to make it to his homecoming. Clint's brothers is that same day. Good luck with everything! I'm glad Carson made it home safely!
Post a Comment