Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Removal!


On Friday Brady had his wisdom teeth and a baby tooth removed. I really didn't know what to expect from Brady coming out of surgery. Kyle slept, Carson mumbled & slept, Marisa cried for two hours and then slept. Brady was most entertaining! When I came in the room he waved at me like he was so excited about life! He was happy as could be! On the way home he thought I was going to be hitting the other cars. I tried to get him to sleep and he wanted to sit up and look at everything. We were on our way home driving past the Jr. High when he waved at the school. I asked him if he wanted to go to school and he said no he wanted to go home. I asked him what he wanted to do once we got home and he said he wanted to watch TV. I said, "What do you want to watch?" He said, (through his muffled cotton mouth), "I want to watch Barney!" I wasn't sure if that's what he really said so I made him repeat it three times!!! I was laughing so hard! He hasn't seen Barney in years so I don't know where that came from. He said many other funny things until the medicine wore off. I know if he ever has surgery again I want to be there with my camera!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so funny! I've never heard of anyone being so happy after that surgery. After I got mine out my mom asked me what kinds of food I wanted. She didn't understand what I was saying so I told her to give me the paper and let me write it. She was saying that she should save it so I could see just how I couldn't write right then. I think it came out as chicken scratch.

Beth said...

Next time you need to invite us all over!

samnarene said...

Brady may have made others laugh with his funny comments, but he doesn't look too happy in this picture. I'm sure he is glad to have that ordeal over with and get his cheeks back to their normal size.

Kelson O'Neil said...

Lookin' hot there Brady.

This is Jill, not Kelson.

Deedles said...

Hahaa! That is so funny! :)