Carson's prom was last weekend at LaCaille in Sandy. We chaperoned along with Tim & Era Lindsey. They are Carson's date Timera's parents. We had a fun time and the kids were all pretty good. I just love the teenagers!!!! Here are some pictures from the prom.
Tani, once again you have created a nice record of a memorable event with your scrapbooking talents. You had great subjects to work with, too: The guys are handsome, and the ladies are beautiful.
I can't believe you have a son on a mission. I can't believe I have a daughter in college! Shane can turn papers in the first of August. Where did all the time go? You have a great family. I empathize with you and the doctor's office. :)
6 comments:
Wow! You just gave me a flashback to when I use to scrapbook with you! Fun times! LOL
Everyone looks gorgeous! I love your dress, Tani!
Tani, once again you have created a nice record of a memorable event with your scrapbooking talents. You had great subjects to work with, too: The guys are handsome, and the ladies are beautiful.
Fun!
Fun! Is there more to this than Carson will let on...if so, he lied to me on Sunday ;)
I can't believe you have a son on a mission. I can't believe I have a daughter in college! Shane can turn papers in the first of August. Where did all the time go?
You have a great family. I empathize with you and the doctor's office. :)
Post a Comment