Marisa says she had a great birthday! She had balloons brought to her at school. Carson took her a milkshake. Mom picked her up after school and took her to pick up her drivers license. After that a shopping trip and dinner at the Olive Garden. Back home she had her favorite Costco chocolate cake. She got an ipod nano for her birthday. Happy Birthday Marisa!
2 days ago
5 comments:
Sweet Sixteen! Marisa, I enjoyed seeing your pictures and hearing about your birthday. Wish we could have shared some of that chocolate cake! I love you.
Grandma Narene
Sounds like she totally scored! I can't believe she is 16 and Kyle will be 20!
I can't believe she's 16! How exciting!
YAY! Happy birthday Marisa!
Hey, That's my old Mariners sweatshirt I bought in some obscure kiosco in Argentina! I'm glad to see it still lives!
Post a Comment