Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 15, 2009

Race for the Cure ~ Team Meag-A-Tuff

For the past few years we have had the pleasure of running the Race for the Cure with our friends the Robbins. We do this in memory of our friend Meagan Robbins and Debbie Meier. We have come to love this tradition and enjoy meeting up with Brian, Mark & Sarah and their family. We were happy to see Mark & Laura Meier there also! Here are a few pictures of the event this year.

Brady

Carson, Brady, & Marisa

Ryan & Mark Robbins

Our favorite Mark & Sarah Robbins Family

Ryan & Brian

Our Family with Brian Robbins

Our Family with Mark & Laura Meier

>

1 comment:

Kellie Glade said...

I love your family photo! What a dang cute family you have. I need to get back to doing the Race For The Cure....I used to do it every year and haven't for the past 2.