Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kyle's Mission Call




Kyle's mission call came today. I spent the day doing nothing but waiting......Kyle finally came home and he opened his call right after 5 pm. He is going to the Indiana Indianapolis mission. He goes in the MTC on February 18th. So, the state side voters win! The funny thing is we didn't believe him when he read his call. One of his best friends Colton got called to the same mission and went into the MTC 2 months ago. Before Colton left he and Kyle would joke about Kyle being called to the same mission and how they would be great mission companions. Colton's girlfriend who is also a friend of Kyle's was here when Kyle opened his call. He looked at her and said where he was going. We thought he was just teasing Ashley. So.....he kind of picked his own mission without knowing it! He is excited and so are we.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

That is way cool! I can't believe I have a nephew going out to serve!!!! Go Colts!

Tyler said...

Indiana French Speaking right? Congrats.

Kellie Glade said...

That is awesome! Tell him congrats! How exciting! I can't get over how cute all of your kids are and your boys are so handsome...I am getting old. You asked on my blog who was Adri's child and that is Yasemin's girl and she is 4 years old. Happy Holidays!

Kelson, Jill, Tayah, and Ayla said...

Congratulations Kyle! That is awesome.