Blogger Layouts

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Marisa's First Day as a Freshman!!!

Marisa is now in 9th grade and enrolled in seminary! A few years ago she told her dad that she promised not to become a teenager! I think she lied......we just can't seem to stop her! We think she is a beautiful girl!!!!



3 comments:

jackson 4 said...

Tani me Kate, Look at how incredable your daughter has grown. I think she is one of the most FABULOUS people I know!!! Thank you for allowing her to be such a ray of sunshine in my life. I just love her!!!

Kellie Glade said...

She is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

She has always been a cutie, but she just seems to get even prettier each day. You better look out. Next it's high school and dating. Maybe Ryan can try to be a little scarier (or scary at all) and that will help scare away all the boys to come.