After great chastisement from my friend Nicole I have updated our blog. This is what is going on in our lives. Much to all of our happiness SCHOOL IS OUT! Right after Kyle's graduation (literally that night) Ryan had to catch a plane to Oklahoma for a conference for work. He was there until Sunday night. As part of their conference they had a triathlon. Ryan did well in the running part, and really well in the biking, not so well in the swimming part. He was picked up by a boat and taken to shore. He was kicked in the head by another swimmer and was not able to finish that part. He was awarded most inspirational - he's not sure why! He had a good time.
Brady has moved in with his cousins this past week. We went to Megan and Amanda's baptism on Saturday and enjoyed visiting with family. We took Brady over to Kerri's house afterwards where he has been hanging out with Carter and Trevor. They are coming here this weekend to party at Pony Express Days. Ryan has to ride on a float with the Mayor and City Council in the parade Saturday morning. The kids are going to the carnival during the day. At night there is a concert called "Triple Threat" with Restless Heart, Black Hawk, and Little Texas. It should be lots of fun.
While my sister Jill was here we went to my sister Darby's house and made jewelry. We had fun doing that and visiting with the kids. I love the way her baby Alex says my name. It's adorable. They are so cute. Jill's baby Tayah was so happy that night when she got back to my house. I crawled around after her and chased her and she giggled like crazy. It was so cute.
The next week we are headed off to our stake's youth conference. Ryan and I are Tribal Leaders for a Book of Mormon Quest. I have been making costumes for the kids this past week. Luckily Ryan and I have our costumes from four years ago and I didn't have to make more. That's what is up with us.......hope all is well with everyone!
3 days ago
1 comment:
Do you need some more nagging . . . it's time AGAIN!! I want at least weekly posts, with pictures. Is that too much to ask. HONESTLY!!
Post a Comment