Yesterday was the Susan G. Komen 5K Race for the Cure in Salt Lake. We joined the Meag-A-Tuff team and "ran" in memory of Meagan Robbins and Debbie Meier. There were 16,000 participants. We did this last year and wanted to participate again. Kyle and Carson ran the entire course. I went with Marisa and Brady. They weren't real excited about that since I slowed them down. I would jog for a while and then walk for a while to catch my breath again so I could jog again. This was the first time since Tani hurt her back that she was able to get out and do something like this. Although her back was a bit sore when she finished, she was able to finish the 5K. With 16,000 participants the course was pretty much jam packed for a couple of hours.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment